Wanted - 2003-2006 350Z GT Azure

barryrob78

If you could raise your price a little..... Irfan has a gorgeous zed which would fit your bill B)

+1 irfans cars stunning!

+2 even if you don't like the mods on the car, you've got cash coming back to you for selling them.

Great looking car for the price. Very well looked after, just browse the forum to see for yourself.

Absolutely stunning car B)B) It was one of the cars that inspired me when I bought my Azure 18 month ago and actually Irfan and several other members owe me quite a lot of money :lol::lol: And I won't be doing any more mods ;):blush:

Pfft we will see!! :lol:

Absolutely stunning car B)B) It was one of the cars that inspired me when I bought my Azure 18 month ago and actually Irfan and several other members owe me quite a lot of money :lol::lol: And I won't be doing any more mods ;):blush:

Pfft we will see!! :lol:

+999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999E recurring till the end of time :snack:

Cheers for all the replies lads. Excellent forum. :clap:

Cars in this condition are the reason i always come to forums first when looking for a new car, always guaranteed to be some of the cleanest and most cared for cars available. As stunning as Irfan's is, its just not the one for me. Should have said in first post but im really after a standard car or one with minimal upgrades.

Best of luck with the sale though.

:thumbs:

• 3 months later...