Crap Parking

spursmaddave

In our underground car park my space is longwise like that, so is guy behind me and front of me and then there is a line of space facing into our cars.

Guy upstairs must have had someone staying with one of those smart cars and parked in the space between my rear bumper and guy behind me's front bumper.

Real pain in the ass as this space is what you use to reverse into when your parking so it takes you 5 or 6 manoeuvres rather than 2. So I reversed right up to their drivers door and guy behind me and driven right up to their passenger door.

We were still right within our painted parking space boxes too.

I have been in bed ill for a few days and my girlfriend brought in a note where they say thanks for blocking in my girlfriend when it wasn't affecting my access at all.....

If I wasn't feeling so crap I would have been livid. As if they were perfectly in their right to park somewhere that's not even a parking space!!!

Ha ha that's me at work.

I had to dive out to dash to Tesco opposite work. The car park was pretty much empty and I was gone for all of two minutes. At which point our marketing executive and my director both blocked me.

I got out easy enough as they giggled in the bushes and gave them a show as cold tyres meet cold Tarmac with the ESP off!!!

How did you get the photo as Carl (golf) just text me the same one

I wouldnt even try getting out of that one, id have just bounced the golf out of the way and drove off I think.

You must be joking or would you really manhandle someone elses car because of your own bad parking?

Imagine you parked you Zed properly and came back to find soneone trying to bounce it out if their way because of parking badly :surrender:

I wouldnt even try getting out of that one, id have just bounced the golf out of the way and drove off I think.

You must be joking or would you really manhandle someone elses car because of your own bad parking?

Imagine you parked you Zed properly and came back to find soneone trying to bounce it out if their way because of parking badly :surrender:

I meant had i parked properly and someone had blocked me in! Your right, if its my own fault then i wouldnt start messing with someone elses car.

Speaking of moving cars, I remember one place I worked someone had parked somewhere where they shouldnt have, so we got the fork lift and lifted it to somewhere else. (by fork lift i mean a massive huge manitou thing!!!)

I meant had i parked properly and someone had blocked me in! Your right, if its my own fault then i wouldnt start messing with someone elses car.

Speaking of moving cars, I remember one place I worked someone had parked somewhere where they shouldnt have, so we got the fork lift and lifted it to somewhere else. (by fork lift i mean a massive huge manitou thing!!!)

:thumbs:

When I lived in Mottingham the only access to my place was down the side of a row of shops, people were forever parking there even though it was signposted and marked up to keep clear for emergencies etc.

One day I looked out to see a mini parked there and thought same old same old.... then I saw 6 binmen litterally pick it up and move it round the corner so the lorry could get down.... the look on the womans face when she came out of the spar shop was a picture :lol: