Tarmac Sportz website browser issues

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

A few people have mentioned having issues accessing the Exhaust parts on the website.

Not good being as this is the main bit really :lol:

I use Firefox and have no issue http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx

I think people that use Internet Explorer are having issues, can you let me know if you are having issues and what browser your using so I can advise the software guys.

:thumbs:

Hi All

A few people have mentioned having issues accessing the Exhaust parts on the website.

I use Firefox and have no issue http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx

I think people that use Internet Explorer are having issues, can you let me know if you are having issues and what browser your using so I can advise the software guys.

Seems to work for me in IE9, although some of the text on the names in the boxes gets chopped off.

Now where can I get 1900 quid. :scare:

Dont get a Nismo for the '70 if thats what you're looking at, they dont sound anywhere near as good as they do for the 350z ;) Save loads of dosh and get Stillen/Berk/etc :thumbs:

Seems to work for me in IE9, although some of the text on the names in the boxes gets chopped off.

Dont get a Nismo for the '70 if thats what you're looking at, they dont sound anywhere near as good as they do for the 350z ;) Save loads of dosh and get Stillen/Berk/etc :thumbs:

Hi All

That direct link works for me but when I browse to another section and then try to go back to either of the exhaust sections I can't :blush:

I'm on IE (not sure what version though).

Hi All

That direct link works for me but when I browse to another section and then try to go back to either of the exhaust sections I can't :blush:

I'm on IE (not sure what version though).

I use IE and this is what I see - as Chris says the only obvious issue is that three of the titles get cut short :shrug:

post-303-135011917126_thumb.jpg

opening several of the individual exhaust systems just led to :cloud9: in most cases :lol:

I use IE and this is what I see - as Chris says the only obvious issue is that three of the titles get cut short :shrug:

[attachment=0]Tarmac IE issue.jpg[/attachment]

opening several of the individual exhaust systems just led to :cloud9: in most cases :lol:

Thanks for feedback

Anyone know how Sarnie can find out the browser he's using as thats the worst case

If he doesnt know what browser he is using, I wouldnt listen to his troubles :lol:

Alt+H should open the help menu, from there select "About". F1 key will also usually open the help file and that should give him a clue.

Hi Christopher,

just tried the site in IE 8 and firefox for you :)

In Both if I follow your link they are fine, however in IE from the home page click on 370 or 350 the exhaust sub menu does not display so youy can't get to the link.

Firefox is fine on everything :)

Hope it Helps

Thanks for feedback

Anyone know how Sarnie can find out the browser he's using as thats the worst case

If he doesnt know what browser he is using, I wouldnt listen to his troubles :lol:

Alt+H should open the help menu, from there select "About". F1 key will also usually open the help file and that should give him a clue.

IE8 :thumbs: