newbie from southampton

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen about 2!! If you look on you tube vicky butler henderson does the review on the new 313 and its black with the cream leather. Its more white to be honnest. Looks good in my oppinion. I live dead inbetween southampton and portsmouth. A place called warsash. I'm looking forward to meets when I get it. Does anyone have a full titanium exhaust on here?? I've been looking at getting a mines titan shipped over from america. Thanks tom

I have seen about 2!! If you look on you tube vicky butler henderson does the review on the new 313 and its black with the cream leather. Its more white to be honnest. Looks good in my oppinion. I live dead inbetween southampton and portsmouth. A place called warsash. I'm looking forward to meets when I get it. Does anyone have a full titanium exhaust on here?? I've been looking at getting a mines titan shipped over from america. Thanks tom

hi and :welcome: aboard

i am just down the road from you.i am sure there be a local meet sortly...think Keyser and myself need a weekend of from his re build.think poss another breakfast meet ;)

Would be ideal to have a Southern meet thread, seems to be a few of us down central South.

hi and :welcome: aboard

i am just down the road from you.i am sure there be a local meet sortly...think Keyser and myself need a weekend of from his re build.think poss another breakfast meet ;)

Would be ideal to have a Southern meet thread, seems to be a few of us down central South.

i wasnt quite sure what we would come under in the meets section were not south east and not south west. just south central. i wish i had my zed now so i could come and meet up with you all, but im so fussy when it comes to cars so it needs to be perfect so its probably going to be a while unfortunatly until i find the right one. i think if i dont have it by jap fest i will go insane. :lol:

i wasnt quite sure what we would come under in the meets section were not south east and not south west. just south central. i wish i had my zed now so i could come and meet up with you all, but im so fussy when it comes to cars so it needs to be perfect so its probably going to be a while unfortunatly until i find the right one. i think if i dont have it by jap fest i will go insane. :lol: