BIG mustang

Simon+Kat

Might be in the minority here but that is one ugly, poorly refined looking car :( - no doubt it shifts and sounds fabulous but in terms of looks, not for me. Mind I don't like the topless Mustangs regardless :)

I very much dislike the car in the original post too. You're not alone :)

+2

The normal one isnt too bad, ive seen a couple of them recently, including one on the side of the road broken down with the AA looking at it. I think i prefer the styling of the new camaros tho.

Might be in the minority here but that is one ugly, poorly refined looking car :( - no doubt it shifts and sounds fabulous but in terms of looks, not for me. Mind I don't like the topless Mustangs regardless :)

+2

The normal one isnt too bad, ive seen a couple of them recently, including one on the side of the road broken down with the AA looking at it. I think i prefer the styling of the new camaros tho.

If you're going to those parts, I'd highly recommend diverting off the LA - San Fran - Vegas route that is done by 99% of tourists visiting the area and seeing some more 'real' America by going through at least Arizona (and Utah - Colorado if you have more time).

Really good valid point, for the first week of our road trip we tried to stay off the main interstate roads and see the real America. For one example we were driving from Nashville to Mephis Via a small little town called Pulaski - Drove into the main city square and there was the yearly Turkey shoot Gala and a car show on. We started bimbling around all the various tents etc and people soon clocked on that we were British and were asked to meet the the Mayor of the town and if we wanted to be on the front of the local paper. There is lots more to that story and wont bore you with it but you get the idea that by going off road so to speak you come across such unexpected things.

If you're going to those parts, I'd highly recommend diverting off the LA - San Fran - Vegas route that is done by 99% of tourists visiting the area and seeing some more 'real' America by going through at least Arizona (and Utah - Colorado if you have more time).

Really good valid point, for the first week of our road trip we tried to stay off the main interstate roads and see the real America. For one example we were driving from Nashville to Mephis Via a small little town called Pulaski - Drove into the main city square and there was the yearly Turkey shoot Gala and a car show on. We started bimbling around all the various tents etc and people soon clocked on that we were British and were asked to meet the the Mayor of the town and if we wanted to be on the front of the local paper. There is lots more to that story and wont bore you with it but you get the idea that by going off road so to speak you come across such unexpected things.

Wow that road looks awsome! we are flying in to 'Frisco and driving to Dallas, via Yosemite; Death valley, Las Vegas; Grand canyon. Any tips? Cheers.

Some of the lesser known parks are well worth a look, in Arizona the Petrified Forest and Monument Valley and in Utah there are no end of incredible paces...Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, Cedar Breaks and Capitol Reef, but the best place in Utah is the small desert town of Moab which has both Arches National Park and Canyonlands on its doorstep. Colorado is also a fantastic place with Mesa Verde and The Rocky Mountain National Park and Denver is well worth a visit. From Denver onwards its all pretty flat and boring TBH unless you like looking at Wheat fields :) . Another thing is that once you hit the prairies then beware of the Deer Fly, they are everywhere and have a nasty bite :scare:

Pete

I wondered what the hell you were on about first and then I looked at this and it all becomes clear - this is sexy......that is vulgar

The+Shelby_+Mustangs_amarican+car_12.jpg