Corvett vs. XKR vs. Nissan GTR

EH 370z

In all videos of the GTR in a head to head race, the GTR kicks every things arse off the line but as far as I'm aware, if you use the 'launch control' you void your warranty , though I stand to be corrected.

I think this was the case 2008-2010 but 2nd and 3rd gen models are limitless. If you do several launches in a row, the car will temporarily disable the launch but it reactivates after a few miles of driving.

http://www.exoticsandluxury.com/warrant ... ranty-safe

In all videos of the GTR in a head to head race, the GTR kicks every things arse off the line but as far as I'm aware, if you use the 'launch control' you void your warranty , though I stand to be corrected.

I think this was the case 2008-2010 but 2nd and 3rd gen models are limitless. If you do several launches in a row, the car will temporarily disable the launch but it reactivates after a few miles of driving.

http://www.exoticsandluxury.com/warrant ... ranty-safe

Then I stand corrected :D

So they're comparing one of the slower vettes vs the GTR?

I just think the GTR is far too clinical, lacks the soul of the bigger vettes.

That and the amount of power vettes can make, I'd still take a vette.

I also like the way some vettes look:

chevrolet-corvette-gets-extreme-style-zr1-widebody-kit_7.jpg

That is beautiful :cloud9:

That zr1bodykits 'vette does look very B) Just a shame UK roads are not humpless :shrug:

And the Vette wont like the fact that many of our roads are broken up and not super smooth like they have over in the US. Looks very cool though B)