Cheap BMW M6 on eBay

Kev946

possibly too cheap, seller with Zero feedback and just registered always rings alarm bells with me :)

I wouldn't buy a car that expensive of eBay from somebody with loads of feedback unless I viewed it first and HPI'd it.

It is in the classified which is no different really than Autotrader. You don't get feedback there at all.

Yet another scam!! I just had an email back on a TT Supra and suprise suprise he's "just moved away" and will send me the car after i pay him by Western Union...........FFS!!!!!

Seems too good to be true??? Then it probably is!!!

Not necessarily. If you have a car with that kind of mileage it might not be easy to move.

Yet another scam!! I just had an email back on a TT Supra and suprise suprise he's "just moved away" and will send me the car after i pay him by Western Union...........FFS!!!!!

Not necessarily. If you have a car with that kind of mileage it might not be easy to move.

If I hadn't just fell back in love with my zed I'd be very tempted :ninja:

If I hadn't just fell back in love with my zed I'd be very tempted :ninja:

You have a tiff then?