Berks + after market exhaust = lean?

notfub

I'm about to fit an aftermarket exhaust to my 55 plate zed. If I also add some berks HFC's at the same time will I run the risk of running lean on the standard map. In due course I'll put a plenum spacer and get an UpRev remap but want to make sure all will be fine should go for the berks now?

I'm also running the 06 airbox mod and apexi filter too.

Thanks for the advice :thumbs:

• 1 year later...

I've been told (not necessarily a reliable source lol) that my car may be running a bit rich as tail pipes get dirty very quick and fair bit of smoking from them (although is cold weather at the min) I have pop charger and milltek exhaust system on the car , any advice? Is there a way of testing whether car is rich or lean or is it something a a garage can only check? Thanks in advance

the exhaust tail pipes always blacken this is no real test of weather the car is running rich or lean as when the car cold starts it will blacken the tail pipes.

Running Milltek and pop charger will normally not mak any difference to fuelling but the cars really needs a run on the dyno to check AFR to ensure everything is running correctly