Genuine 350z mats

ChristopherJames

Thanks for the quick reply, I actually work for Lexus so I was going to see if I could get them through a dealership at trade but not go around to it.

Just with the for sale section, being told I could have them and waiting for a postage price and in that time the person selling had sold to someone else.

Oh dear, that’s a shame for a beginning experience of the forum, usually there is a bit more reliability.

Anyway at least you now know what you are aiming for. :thumbs:

Good luck, if you get stuck give me a call

Thanks for the quick reply, I actually work for Lexus so I was going to see if I could get them through a dealership at trade but not go around to it.

Just with the for sale section, being told I could have them and waiting for a postage price and in that time the person selling had sold to someone else.

name and shame :rant:

This is happening alot these days and needs to be smoothed out. The procedures are clear as day and everything until a deposit is taken is based on a gentlemans agreemant. Some people arent gentleman though :angry:

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Neil, I was tempted to name and shame but if thats how they want to use the forum then me putting something up on here will make no difference and just drop me down to their level. They know who it is, just makes me less likely to use the forum to buy or sell anything.

Cheers,

Chris