Driving Gloves

RaptorUK

Not sure if this is the right place :(

Anyway had the Z now for 1 month and probably the best thing with the exception of my S1000rr that is that I have purchased :) however I am now finding my hands are becoming a little sweaty whilst driving, is it time for 'Driving Gloves' ;) if it is has anybody got some tastefull suggestions then the owld lady can get me sum for Xmas :)

TY :)

I have some gloves with grippy palms for driving duty in these chilly mornings. They even have a tap on the thumb and index fingers so you can use your 'smart phone' - they are awesome! :lol::lol:

My old man has a climate controlled steering wheel which I think is a much better idea! :lol:

I have some gloves with grippy palms for driving duty in these chilly mornings. They even have a tap on the thumb and index fingers so you can use your 'smart phone' - they are awesome! :lol::lol:

My old man has a climate controlled steering wheel which I think is a much better idea! :lol:

Yes but you smoke your pipe aswell while driving..... so thats expected :lol:;)

Yes but you smoke your pipe aswell while driving..... so thats expected :lol:;)

They are sports gloves and made from technical fabric!

Don't confuse me with the gaytastic YMCA glove wearing brigade! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm choosing to ignore that 'smoking my pipe' might mean something else completely........ :blush:

This thread is toooooo ghey. Gloves are for woman or serial killers

Lol, my first impression when i saw some driving gloves... "oooh, they would be ideal for a bit of strangling...." much to my missus`s worry I hasten to add.

:lol: