4x 370z GT alloys with tyres

aa-autos

Have been taken off a recent 370z GT that we have repaired. Wheels are in very good condition only one of the rear wheels has very minor kurbing. The rest of the alloys are in good nick just slight scratches on some spokes.

Tyres are from new, front looks like 4-5mm rear has a good amount of tread (5mm+)

front- 245/40/ZR19

Rear- 275/35/ZR19

Not sure how much these are worth, also not sure if they can fit the 350z or any other cars

Collection from coventry, and more pictures on request.

priced at £1500 ovno?

Thank you

photo7.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

Approved on the basis you post up a pic by the end of today that includes a piece of paper with your username on.

The rules arent that hard to follow and are right up there ^^^

Also - £1500?? Way over priced I feel.

Hi sorry my bad, will get another picture with the username.

And again i do apoligise , like i stated in the first post im not too sure how much these wheels are worth, and is hard to compare as cannot see any others for sale.

Thank you for pointing that out.

So,are these a straight fit on to a 350 or not?

Thought about doing this myself. With 20mm spacers on the front I think they'll go on a 350Z fine although you might want to swap the front tyres for some 245/35R19 otherwise you may have some ESP problems. Here's a photo from someone who's done it already.

45572d1289366156-370z-rims-wifez-370z-rim.jpg.

I know you guys are saying these could be over priced but give Nissan a call and ask how much one rim is with no tyre I bet you won't get change from £4000 for a set I recently bought a brand new Rays costing £1030+ vat with no tyre (Ouch)

I know you guys are saying these could be over priced but give Nissan a call and ask how much one rim is with no tyre I bet you won't get change from £4000 for a set I recently bought a brand new Rays costing £1030+ vat with no tyre (Ouch)

Shame! I got a BRAND NEW RAYS wheel for £200 :thumbs:

No offense, but more fool you.

Full sets in immaculate condition regularly come up for sale on this very forum for £600 ish.

Full sets in immaculate condition regularly come up for sale on this very forum for £600 ish.

Insurance company paid for they insisted I only bought from Nissan so who am I to complain :shrug:

There was a brand new ray alloy sold on ebay yesterday for £75!! :lol:

+1. That was a bit silly to say the least.

+1. Why did you do that?