Competitive lunches

EH 370z

'Tis the time of year that we get a bit board in the Trade designed for school boys who didn’t grow up!

So the afternoon....

"Cheeseburger eating competition" :thumbs:

Any guesses as to how many I managed to parcel off?

(Baring in mind we are talking DOUBLE cheese burgers from MacDonald’s)

only six, i reckon i could beat that.

Try it...

Its not that clever TBH, when you get on to number five, they are a bit cold and the bread starts to taste like a sofa :yuck:

In all honesty this was not my best idea, it was 4 hours ago and I can still taste the baddness, and I feel like one of those snakes that eats a deer, and thats him done for the year!!

we have a networking group called the piggys club.(club ties and each has there own piggy no.).

Initiation requires eating a 48oz steak with the trimmimgs. it was like eating a Sunday roast joint with cold chips. My teeth and jaws ached for days and EH's analogy of a snake eating a deer....spot on. :yuck:

Has broadened now to include 48 oz of sprouts (For the veggies) although no body has yet completed this, fish finger jenga (about 50 fish fingers) and a 6' long cumberland sausage. Like the tour de france, you can get different coloured jerseys for winning (red for steak, white for fish, green for sprouts etc), nobodys got the full set though!

I love sprouts :yahoo::lol:

we have a networking group called the piggys club.(club ties and each has there own piggy no.).

Initiation requires eating a 48oz steak with the trimmimgs. it was like eating a Sunday roast joint with cold chips. My teeth and jaws ached for days and EH's analogy of a snake eating a deer....spot on. :yuck:

Has broadened now to include 48 oz of sprouts (For the veggies) although no body has yet completed this, fish finger jenga (about 50 fish fingers) and a 6' long cumberland sausage. Like the tour de france, you can get different coloured jerseys for winning (red for steak, white for fish, green for sprouts etc), nobodys got the full set though!

i reckon i can easily get through 7 or 8, i managed 2 full suspersize double big mac meals a few years back including all the drink and fries.

my buddy used to work in mcd's when were at school so we had access to all things mcd's lol

ohh.. go to egypt... you get chicken big macs.... phenominal :#1: