Fed up with people speeding past your house?

coldel

I fear one of the local graffiti artists will go and complete that unfinished 8 before 5 December. :doh:

Dont give them ideas :lol:

I saw on the news this week that one school has teamed up with the Police to offer people either the fine and points, or you can sit with a bunch of the school kids for 10 minutes to explain your actions (and no points/fine). Apparently the kids made one woman cry :boxing::lol:

I saw this reported on the BBC news this morning and I loved the response from Bill Turnbull........."Why didn't he make it 20?" :lol:

Exactly.......if this chap is sick of people speeding past, why didn't he try to make people believe it was a 20 mph limit through the village!!! :bangin:

Good work that man! But why paint over it on the 5th? Cant see it annoying any of the locals!

Alternatively, install a GATSO just as you approach the village - doesnt have to have any film in it!

Or maybe team up with a neighbour and setup a car slalom... park three cars as such to create a chicane.

Good work that man! But why paint over it on the 5th? Cant see it annoying any of the locals!

Alternatively, install a GATSO just as you approach the village - doesnt have to have any film in it!

Or maybe team up with a neighbour and setup a car slalom... park three cars as such to create a chicane.

Or just get a stinger :teeth: ..... :lol: