spacers - self fit or take to garage ?

cerealuk

My Spacers arrived today from Alex

Cheers dude :thumbs:

just wondering whether I should fit them myself (as i know they are easy to fit) or should I get a garage to do it? Im always worried with anything to do with wheels that I've either not done them up enough or done too tightly..

Any thoughts ? :blush:

diy mate,if you that worried give just a shout and i ll be more than happy to come and give you a hand fitting em. :teeth:

thanks dude, one of the guys I work with is a bit of a petrol head so gonna see if he fancies doing it for me on his lunch break at work tomorrow. Failing that I will give you a shout :thumbs:

To save you the phone call ;)

Remember and remove the small bolts from the front rotors before you try and fit the front spacers. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Yeah that puzzled me for a few seconds, just screws out really easy, 10mm socket if I remember correctly! I'm guessing it's there to stop stupid people putting a rear wheel on the front of the car lol.... :shrug:

thanks dude, one of the guys I work with is a bit of a petrol head so gonna see if he fancies doing it for me on his lunch break at work tomorrow. Failing that I will give you a shout :thumbs:

If you're doing it in your lunch break remember to take something to stop the hub turning while torqing up the spacers. I used a left over wooden floor board wedged between 2 of the bolts when I did mine... that was after realising the hand brake wasn't strong enough and slicing my hand open. :blush: