Pioneer F900bt

spursmaddave

I fitted this unit 3 days after I bought my car, it is in great condition a couple of small scratches on the screen which you can only see when the unit is off.

Full description of what the unit does here, but basically there isn't very much it doesn't do. - http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/AVIC-F900BT/index.html

There are newer Pioneer units out now but they are not cheap.

The unit has been upgraded to the latest firmware and maps and also has speed camera locations installed, for more information on how easy it is to update and upgrade the unit have a look here - http://avic411.com/index.php?/forum/31-f-series/

It comes with eveything that it originally had in the box + the steering wheel remote adapter for the 350z.

You will need a 350z loom adapter as I used the one I had to fit my new unit, also you will need an iPod cable and a fascia, the unit has a USB connector but you can't just plug in your iPod USB to PC cable unfortunately. Neither of these cable or fascia are too expensive on eBay.

The unit has never let me down, the satnav is faultless, the safety alerts are very good, they only alert you if you are going faster than the speed camera so don't go off every 5 minutes!

Any questions please ask, a few other members have the exact same unit and I have helped some to upgrade and install too.

I have included a close up of the tiny scratches and caught them in the light to look as bad as possible, but you honestly can't see them when the unit is on.

Looking for £450 or a near offer, please don't make any ridiculous low offers as I am not desperate to sell.

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

773cb9e8.jpg?t=1320922177

15c306d0.jpg?t=1320922172

06fe576b.jpg?t=1320922167

337e8eed.jpg?t=1318863825

img0051up.jpg

topmenuold.jpg

blueradio2.jpg

cruisedial2.jpg

bluespeedo4.jpg

the satnav is faultless

[attachment=0]SMD card.jpg[/attachment]

Saw this card today and thought I had better vouch it does not apply to the unit SpursMadDave is selling. :D

GLWTS Dave :thumbs:

Colin, I got that exact card for my birthday :lol:

And Ian it is a throw :p

As in if I have to move it one more time when I go to bed I will throw it out of the window :rant:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...