Whats it worth on the market in your eyes? 350Z 03

olivergreenhill

Hey peeps :blush: I have a week off and I was sitting in my lounge looking out at my car under cover this winter thinking " i have only driven that about 50 miles this year" the rest of the time i just start it up and keep it clean. I love it but its madness to keep her as I dont have the time to enjoy her. :wacko:

i would be interested to see what you think in the current markert I should put her up for?

A few facts:

2003 GT Uk spec

Mint Rays

Lots of tread on tyres

Discs and pads new before i brought in 2002

Re-spray hole car, including bumper tuck and even underneath of bonnet

Mint interior leather not worn and no marks anywhere on plastics

3300 miles

full service history a nissan

And then a TDI last year had a P3 with hks parts. Inc hks plugs. New belts, Braided lines, Panel filter, Gear box oil etc.

Power enterprise super sonic exhaust, machine polished.

Car was treated to a £200 protection detail after spray job

and is only cleaned by http://concorsodetail.co.uk/

Thats where i spend all my time :thumbs: Just interested what you peeps think? Ebay you never really know what sold for9 as some sold off site) . And Auto trader well there is nothing that similar on there in area etc.

Obviously its worth what someone will pay> just wondering what everyone thought should put up for?

8-8.5K IMO

7 for a quick sale

IMHO You'd pay 8 from a dealer.

7 would be the most I'd hope for, for private sale

Depressing times really. I'd just keep it :) :)

I sold mine a few months ago in exactly same condition but slightly higher mileage for 8300 :)

Sounds like a nice car... was there a particular reason for the respray? When are you looking at selling her?

There was no damage just light scratches from cats walking on car and also people opening doors on car, stone chips and a bit of oxidised paint on lip of bonnet etc. The guy i brought it off had 5 cars £80,000 type of cars and used used the Z for the gym in centre of london because didnt want to scratch his other big money cars :yahoo: so funny!

So when i got it i thought why not just get eveything done inc black front lip and door handles sprayed also. TOP JOB

And i have OCD for things looking mint!

Thanks for answers guys... Yea I have seen them priced from 9k-7.5 where i am which is mad. I think £8.5k would be about right. I know you dont really get back what you spend but a £800 service, pricey exhaust £250 referb wheels, £2k paint job and the protection detail has to be worth something to someone :thumbs:

I will think about throwing the supercharger in aswell (not fitted) for 2k And see what i get back.

Looking to sell when ever.. not in need of money. Just got itchy feet and im dangerous when i have a week off work i buy random things :wacko:

i think you'll struggle to get £8k at the moment, with it heading rapidly in to winter you'll struggle to get top money as people don't want a performance car in winter.

i've seen 2005 reg cars go for £7.5k and they been good condition ones.

I think keep the car and fir the s/c it would be a shame to come this far and not allow the car the s/c! If things change and im willing to take the knock on the money for car (because i fancy something new) ill let you know.

Oh im currently on PH looking to do a straight swap also.... Love the idea of just swapping the car saving me the hassle of selling and buying etc.

Has anyone done that>? B)

Ouch it hurts :scare:

I know your right.

was hoping the 2k worth of paint would go somewhere towards getting me 8.5k

Why would £2k of paint add any value?

It would only add value if the colour was unique and sufficiently desireable that a buyer who wanted that exact colour saw your advert.

I know your right.

It would only add value if the colour was unique and sufficiently desireable that a buyer who wanted that exact colour saw your advert.

I live in the real world and know that the money spent on our cars is for our enjoyment and we should not expect it back when selling, But i do believe if the car has not got a mark or scratch anywhere on the body" its got to be worth atleast £500" more on the average selling price! as people will know that there is no work to be done NO stone chips etc etc. #I would never exspect the 2k back :lol:

I know your right.

I live in the real world and know that the money spent on our cars is for our enjoyment and we should not expect it back when selling, But i do believe if the car has not got a mark or scratch anywhere on the body" its got to be worth atleast £500" more on the average selling price! as people will know that there is no work to be done NO stone chips etc etc. #I would never exspect the 2k back :lol:

Won't happen.

People won't even view your car if the price is too high.

Set it low, and as the paint is good: People won't try and knock more money off you when they see the car. That's how it works.

You won't get a penny back, you might just not loose any more when they come to negotiate.

Sad but true :)