Vista Anyone?

Beavis

I have to say I've had ZERO issues with XP and it's been the most stable MS OS I've had to date, so in no rush to change it

Yes must admit that i have no issues either, its just that every once in a while a do a complete re install, though these days its quite a chore with everything you have to remember and backup. :)

I have to say I've had ZERO issues with XP and it's been the most stable MS OS I've had to date, so in no rush to change it

Same here, has been running for years on my machine (well, since i bought the machine) and didnt need to do one single reinstall.

from what i've read certain games will only install and play on vista so you WILL have to upgrade if you really need to play that game :dry:

i guess they would do a xp verison as well but only time will tell :)

think i'll stick with xp for some time to come, if you like the look of vista then there's programmes on the net that transforms the look f.o.c :)

from what i've read certain games will only install and play on vista so you WILL have to upgrade if you really need to play that game :dry:

think i'll stick with xp for some time to come, if you like the look of vista then there's programmes on the net that transforms the look f.o.c :)

I guess that is because of Direct x 10

I guess that is because of Direct x 10

could well be :wacko:

Should receive my copy by Feb. There's a massive global free upgrade for new Dell PC's purchased after October 06 I think. They'll grab a huge number of users from this. Lot of people in the US getting upgrade.

Will install mine when I get it after a system ghost just to see what the story is. Have to test it for work before it comes as standard on new PC's and we're stuck wth it.

Guy