Dont forget

Zugara

BOOOO i hate this time of year. An extra hour in bed for one morning is very poor consolation for the fact it gets darker an hour earlier from now until March :thumbdown:

November is the worst month of the year IMO. clocks have just changed so its dark and cold most of the time, and christmas is still a long way away! January and Feb are fine, cos you're in the knowledge that you're past the shortest day of the year, and its next stop summer! Plus even though it can be bitterly cold in Jan and Feb, there are actually quite a few nice clear crisp mornings.

If we had a brillomaster regime, clocks would change so the sun rose when i got out of bed, at 7:45 :lol: I mean honestly, who needs daylight at 6 in the morning?!?

There were talks of stopping this time change to save energy (1 hour less electricity consumed on lights etc) and increase in people's safety (sun will set later therefore people will be traveling in daylight). What happened about this? Is this one of those pointless discussions or are they actually considering it?

There were talks of stopping this time change to save energy (1 hour less electricity consumed on lights etc) and increase in people's safety (sun will set later therefore people will be traveling in daylight). What happened about this? Is this one of those pointless discussions or are they actually considering it?

Think it was a pointless discussions like most discussions are.... :thumbdown:

Think it was a pointless discussions like most discussions are.... :thumbdown:

Was in the kitchen a few minutes ago getting out the mint choc chip ice cream B) ready for a movie I'm going to watch, my mum walked in and mentioned she just read on a news website that England are happy to go ahead and stick with summer time permanently. They are waiting on Scotland to agree so this can be rolled out across the UK. I'm not sure how accurate this news website is however, I forgot to ask which which website this was.

I heard they will be trialing this for the next 3 years. I'm happy, I live in the south, the scots won't be though :lol: I hate this time of year, nothing worse than getting out of work in the dark :(