In A Pickle !!

Carlin

Hi guys

Ive had my car for three years and still love it to bits but dont want to lose to much money on it.Its a 56 plate with only 16000 on the clock in black .

Now that the three years is nearly up I find myself looking for a new car .Do you think its a bad time to sell with winter just round the corner.Also was thinking of selling my wheels as well.(20 inch )

Ps how much do you think I would get for the car as its still standard .

cheers scott

Cars like the 350z do tend to sell faster just before the summer and traders seem to find it increasingly difficult to shift these type of cars just before winter. This is part of the reason some Zeds have been going really cheap lately as traders don't wan't to be lumbered with them over the winter. If I was patient enough, I would have waited till this time of the year to buy mine so I could get a better deal on one.

With regards to a valuation, you'll need to post some photos and a more detailed description for accurate responses.

Best of luck, :thumbs:

Hassan

Cars like the 350z do tend to sell faster just before the summer and traders seem to find it increasingly difficult to shift these type of cars just before winter. This is part of the reason some Zeds have been going really cheap lately as traders don't wan't to be lumbered with them over the winter. If I was patient enough, I would have waited till this time of the year to buy mine so I could get a better deal on one.

Best of luck, :thumbs:

Hassan

Winter also works against Dealers/Traders in other ways as sales slow and promotions/targets/cash flow hit them.

When I traded my last '56 ZED in December 2009 for the 370 (2 month old demo sat in the showroom with 68 miles on the clock) they gave me £15k for the 3 year old 350 (21k miles), which meant a residual of 50%. And with 3k off the new list price for the 370 at the time when they were sought after with little stock available -I struck lucky spotting the car I was really seeking the day it was advertised the salesman saying they need to shift it for new 4 x 4's Nissans they needed to get in the showroom for the winter.

One of my better car deals :D

I bought my Zed in April, and have to say prices didnt really change that much in the months leading up to it. Last couple of months though have seen an alarming change in price, hoping it is a winter thing.

Yeah, i bought mine in March and the advertised prices of the same spec car actually increased over the summer months by over 2grand!

Hi not in any real rush to sell it but just wondered if I would be better keeping it over the winter and then try selling it then.I was looking on autotrader at prices of cars in the same year and same spec .Also in black and I think If I got 12500 for it I would be doing okay .

I would put pictures up but im not very good at it .Im sure there are pictures somewhere when I put My wheels on .

Ill be sad if it has to go :byebye:

Hi not in any real rush to sell it but just wondered if I would be better keeping it over the winter and then try selling it then.I was looking on autotrader at prices of cars in the same year and same spec .Also in black and I think If I got 12500 for it I would be doing okay .

I would put pictures up but im not very good at it .Im sure there are pictures somewhere when I put My wheels on .

I think 12500 is a very accurate price for such car with miles. Maybe a touch more to be honest. 12.5k will shift it quickly though

Sounds good to me .The car is in great condition with the normal few stone chips on the bumper but apart from that the car is mint ,Not even a single dent or scratch on my baby. Also I get it detailed twice a year from a friend of mine . See If you put it for sale on here ,do you get much feed back on it ??

Was thinking of selling my 20inch finichi rimmini wheels as well .How much would I get for them ??

Sounds good to me .The car is in great condition with the normal few stone chips on the bumper but apart from that the car is mint ,Not even a single dent or scratch on my baby. Also I get it detailed twice a year from a friend of mine . See If you put it for sale on here ,do you get much feed back on it ??

Was thinking of selling my 20inch finichi rimmini wheels as well .How much would I get for them ??

Unsure about the rims.

As long as it adheres to the forum rules people will comment to say whether the price needs adjusted etc or what needs to be included or not.

Then once its all sorted it will give you a good base advert for autotrader or pistonheads etc. :thumbs:

I think 12500 is a very accurate price for such car with miles. Maybe a touch more to be honest. 12.5k will shift it quickly though

You just made my day! I have an 08hr with 14k miles and personally thought it was only worth 13k! That's also what I paid for it 6 months ago :)

EDIT: wesmin just ruined it lol

• 1 month later...

Bit Late...... :lol::lol:

You just made my day! I have an 08hr with 14k miles and personally thought it was only worth 13k! That's also what I paid for it 6 months ago :)

EDIT: wesmin just ruined it lol

I think £12.5k is being VERY VERY optimistic for a MY06 car.......there are LOTS of MY07 cars listed under £12k and not selling

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

There is a very nice black 56 plate car with GT Pack, Sat Nav and 39k for under £9k on AT too.................

Just open a free Photobucket account, load your pictures & then copy the img code (at the bottom of each pic), copy & paste into your thread.