YOU MUST read & look at this!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasso

"If your using bp ultimate 95 petrol and driving at 90mph the car will do 550 miles per tank.

driving at 100 - 120mph the car will do 480 miles per tank."

Did he install a bigger tank while he put the rear seats in?

:lol::lol::lol:

Probably!

Worst thing I have seen in a while. I bet the anchoring points for the rear seatbelts are nasty too! That rear seat looks like it's out of a Vauxhall Omega :thumbdown::lol:

Would be soooo hard to sell on if anyone bought it.

On a positive note I like that he has fitted a flux capacitor and can run it on banana skins or organic rubbish :headhurt::thumbs:

"If your using bp ultimate 95 petrol and driving at 90mph the car will do 550 miles per tank.

driving at 100 - 120mph the car will do 480 miles per tank."

Did he install a bigger tank while he put the rear seats in?

Thats exactly what I was just thinking. Id be lucky to get 340 miles out of a tank at mine, driving at 70mph. If this guy can do 120mph and get 480 he must have filled the rest of the boot with a huge tank.

Poor guy is only trying to sell his car and so far we have concluded:

1. He is a liar.

2. Not the brightest using some naughty old Vauxhall Omega leather seats in the back.

3. Bad taste in Stickers / Decals.

4. Has a Flux Capacitor instead of a 3.5 V6.

5. Is driving around with a coulple of chopped up torsos in the back because thats all that would fit.

:lol: Anyone on here going to buy it?

As bad as it looks, a main reason why people sell there 350z is because of a baby due ect....

If you are able of getting a child seat in the back comfortably then its worth it for the right person... :surrender:

I know the boot on the zed is small, but even I think I can comfortably fit a baby in the boot of mine. Problem solved! :thumbs: