Cookbot Autofold Mirror Module - Interest list

Grantmitchell

We are trying to get Cookbot to produce his excellent Autofold mirror module again so anyone that is interested please post in this thread, this saves cluttering up the original thread which can be read here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46470

In order that you can see whats involved there is an installation guide here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=46480

A video of the mirrors in operation is available here

Price is dependant on quantity - but from previous orders will be in the region of 35 to 50 quid.

List so far is..

1) C.J

2) Grantmitchell

3) Karate Chimp

4) Benzed350

5) Madhatter

6) cydine

7) DaddyCee

8) Michael robinson

9) Andylb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the UK mirrors power folding as standard and this adds an automated feature?

Basically yeah. Other vehicles have automatic folding mirrors when you lock the car, the Zed doesn't and this basically folds the mirrors when locking the vehicle, and the opposite when unlocking.

I'll them if there's roughly 8 people that want them, although it will take time to get the parts and build them as I'm really busy at the moment. Due to my time being precious to me now, they'll be £50 posted.

Cookie

Mine has stopped working on the locking and now folds the mirrors only when the ignition is switched off.

What warranty do you give with these?

interesting...US mirrors are not powered at all as far as folding goes

Really how odd :shrug:

Maybe cos the opinion of UK setup is that we don't get a great deal of space in car parks in the UK and so we have to cram as many cars in a car park as possible. With the amount of space in America you don't have those issues :shrug:

Right, that's 6 built and I'll finish the other 2 tomorrow. One is already spoken for though. Those first 7 who are on the list should have a PM.

Fitting is also available, although I'm only around next weekend, then I'm busy till mid November.

Cookie