Xenon lights?

AMT

Ok, used the search (hate forum search things, hopeless... lol) but found a lot of ..sold, selling etc. Just a quick one, trawling through adds.... Before 06' were Xenons optional? I definatly want Xenons on mine so just wanna check. Also whats the diff between xennons and bi-xennons?? :wacko:

Cheers!

afaik: xenons are standard.

bi-xenon means there's two xenon's per side ;) usually meaning full beam also a xenon bulb.

single xenon each side, it just adjusts the lense to get the full beam on the 350z

Exactly, I think Mega has been smoking too much crack :)

Bi Xenons are a bit of an issue when you need to "flash" someone through however.

I would have thought any Xenon would have been good, but obviously with macca thats not the case. My lights on my Coupe just now are crap..1. cos they aint xenons...despite having the best bulbs I can get (short of those really irritating blue illegal F***ers lol) and 2. The light casing is black, so nothing to reflect off and shine more...grrr. So bi-xenons are the best then but they only come on the facelifted ones?

I would have thought any Xenon would have been good, but obviously with macca thats not the case. My lights on my Coupe just now are crap..1. cos they aint xenons...despite having the best bulbs I can get (short of those really irritating blue illegal F***ers lol) and 2. The light casing is black, so nothing to reflect off and shine more...grrr. So bi-xenons are the best then but they only come on the facelifted ones?

Correct mate.... Although I'm sure some jdm cars came without HID Xenon Headlights. I may stand corrected though.