My Detailing Service

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what Stevie, I got a sachet from the show yesterday of autoglym high gloss polish (or somthing like that - the red one) and used it on my bonnet this morning. It comes up so much better than the NXT GEN wax that i use. So i think i am going over to Autoglym now.

yeah sure, now Autoglym is better than NXT, what planet do you guys live on? :lol:

Autoglym leaves so much white residue that it takes as long to take that off as it took to do the whole car :lol:

NXT result (and yes you get the big sized picture for your sins)

CITPZ.JPG

My argument with SRP polish vs Megs NXT is 'no pain no gain'!! Did a whole car with Megs and the first thing we did when finished was look at the car next to it done in AutoGlym and said 'Should've used Glym'. Those guys on the concourse can't be too wrong, and the Gloss Protection really lasts. :)

Try Klasse All in One its better than the Auotglym in my opinion and also does stage one and tf sone application. Surface prep is the key and the Klasse has very good chemical cleansers in it aswell as a little glaze and sealent.Top that with a good wax which chemical guys 50/50 is probably the best value for money then u are looking at a mint looking car.

Try Klasse All in One its better than the Auotglym in my opinion and also does stage one and tf sone application. Surface prep is the key and the Klasse has very good chemical cleansers in it aswell as a little glaze and sealent.Top that with a good wax which chemical guys 50/50 is probably the best value for money then u are looking at a mint looking car.

So what do you do? wash and dry the car as usual, use that klasse stuff (does it need to be buffed off like wax) and the wax on wax off?

Is that right? :headhurt:

If all that is required is a general tidy up i will wash dry, then use the klasse. U have to apply then buff off before it dries as it can be a pain to get off. Then wax on top of that.

Obviously though if paint correction etc is required its a lot more detailed than that.

If all that is required is a general tidy up i will wash dry, then use the klasse. U have to apply then buff off before it dries as it can be a pain to get off. Then wax on top of that.

Obviously though if paint correction etc is required its a lot more detailed than that.

Just been reading this back through, and can't find the Klasse stuff you're referring to. Am I being dense, what is it? Megs?? :blush:

Klasse all in one, is basically a chemical cleanser for your paint but it also has a hint of glazing oils and a little sealent. If u top this with a good wax then i guarantee u will be a lot happier. The wet look shine it achieves it top quality

Link???? B)