My Detailing Service

Will get some pics up of mine when the weather is right, so we can compare to the one above. I reckon adding one of these other oily type products could be the difference. :)
I think you may be right there mate, the shots i have are nice, but not a nice gloss finish like that.

Me want Gloss!!!! B)

Well you have thye undercoat :p

very good mate, i'll give you that one.

You have now met the spam king :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will get some pics up of mine when the weather is right, so we can compare to the one above. I reckon adding one of these other oily type products could be the difference. :)
I think you may be right there mate, the shots i have are nice, but not a nice gloss finish like that.

Me want Gloss!!!! B)

You know your place ;)

Me want Gloss!!!! B)

You know your place ;)

Just like sarnie's is in the kitchen?

So, whos going to be first to let me work on there zed then :p
If you use mine as an examle for free then by all means. Plus im in Hertfordshire so not too far from you buddy. ;)

How about a nice discount ;)

100% and deal :thumbs:

On a serious note as i dont want to ruin your thread, i wont be having a service yet on the zed as i want to get her nice and ready with the kit etc first, then will see how it goes.

Thanks though buddy

Me want Gloss!!!! B)

You know your place ;)

Yep.

The spam Emperor :king:

Ill wait with anticipation.Hope its not to good you will be nicking all my business ;)

Need any help mate just give me a shout

I wouldn't dare!! ;)

Will do, thanks for the offer. One day, I might even jack the 9-5 in and go do it!

Ok mate what kit u going for the nismo one?
If i get it, the front carbon nismo, side skirts, rear spats and NI2 spoiler with carbon blade

Interesting - is it possible to buy the parts in the nismo aero kit separately then? I have always wanted the kit minus the rear spoiler. Cheers matey.

Ok mate what kit u going for the nismo one?
If i get it, the front carbon nismo, side skirts, rear spats and NI2 spoiler with carbon blade

Interesting - is it possible to buy the parts in the nismo aero kit separately then? I have always wanted the kit minus the rear spoiler. Cheers matey.

Of course you can!!!

Nismo parts heaven:

http://www.leeparts.com/nismo_performance_parts.php

:thumbs:

:teeth:

Cheers Sarnie. Don't suppose you know if they deliver to the UK and what sort of charges they would apply for bodykit parts? Can't find anything on the website.

They will deliver to the uk although I'm unsure of the delivery costs. You will have to get the parts painted and fitted though :thumbs:

Hello Sarnie, only just noticed u over here. Seems your a regular though by your post count. When am i going to get my hands on that yellow beast? :teeth:

When you come and do mine as a free demonstrator, to show the rest of the boys how good you are so they all come running to you with wads of cash B)