LMGT4 nuts

mc

Can anyone recommend where is a good place to get some black wheel nuts for the LMGT4s, and can I just use standard nuts from the RAYS in the meantime? (wheels aren't with me at the moment or I would check myself!)

The large OEM lug nuts will fit however you will scratch the inside of the lug nut aperture of the LMGT4 wheel when you squeeze the socket in.

I have a set of small fitting chrome lug nuts that will be compatible with the LMGT4.

I also have 12 of the small fitting Genuine LMGT4 lug nuts in black, these are brand new.

I have a few new LMGT4 wheels im stock so I will have a rummage in the boxes and see if there are any black lug nuts rattling about. :thumbs:

You will also require a different size socket to fit the small lug nuts, also in stock.

Let me know if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Are these ones any good? They seem a bit too cheap compared to the others I've seen?

Also I can't work out what they are made out of, from the description given. It mentions light weight and anodised finish, but then talks about the open-ended alloy nuts...?

I already have some KEI tuner style locking nuts so these would match (if they are any good).

we offer a very nice, strong, steel spline drive lug in jet black that would do well - $69 delivered for the set with the key. I use them on my own car. Color doesn't wash out like anodized lugs, steel threads means no stripping like aluminum lugs

link to pic as its too big to post:

http://cornerbalance.files.wordpress.co ... 3aa6_o.jpg