Newbie from the Drift community

IMG_7655-1.jpg

Ahhhh, happier times. Half of UK Drifting learnt to drive there :D

I must warn up it's stupidly addictive an more expensive than having a drugs and hooker addiction just usually without the happy ending

Aye, the ending is invariably "My engines broke" or "I crashed it", both of which are just going to cost mroe money :blackeye:

im sure ive seen the lime green r32 somewhere up scotland drifting :fool: cant remember where for the life of me but it looks very familiar. Some very nice cars there :thumbs:

Different car, the green one turned in to the grey r34 fronted one then it got banana'd after getting T boned at lydden hill :cry:

ah i see, this was a few years ago i seen it. Did you convert it from the start. I may be thinking of another car but it does look familiar lol

Yeah bought it as a non running r32 of a mate about 4 yrs ago then had it White and black with an rb20, then put an sr20 in it, stripped it, put the kit on it and painted it green lol. Then went to town on it Savin weight then got bored after 09 season stripped It, lost more weight, added more power, put a Bee R324 kit on it then did well then got smashed lol

Yeah bought it as a non running r32 of a mate about 4 yrs ago then had it White and black with an rb20, then put an sr20 in it, stripped it, put the kit on it and painted it green lol. Then went to town on it Savin weight then got bored after 09 season stripped It, lost more weight, added more power, put a Bee R324 kit on it then did well then got smashed lol

nightmare mate, its defo one of my favourites anyways. Love the new look of it before it got smashed also :thumbs:

Do something wild with the zed please lol

We have a few drifter appear on here and then as soon as the cars done they dissappear lol, dont do the same.. keep us updated :)

Welcome mate. I know a lad called John. Him and his team are competeing in the BDC (Fifth currently i think) in a cow print V8 Silvia. u know him?

Yes you do Mikey, its the brown/beige one with the Rabbit shagging a duck decals. :bangin:

Rampstyle i think their team is called. yeah brown and beige. The lad i know is 'Mad' John. There is another lad who drives called Owen but i don't know him.

V8 with trumpets and straight pipes. made a little mess of myself when he fired it up the other day.

• 2 weeks later...