Meguiars detailing seminar 26th Nov 2011

Envy Valeting

And to Andy who made me :lol:.

He took off after an Azure coupe like a greyhound after a rabbit as we left the services at J26 thinking she was part of the convoy.

He must have been 2 miles down the motorway before realising she was not part of the group and nobody else was following :doh:. To much enthusiasm :lol: .

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can i say? She was doing a tonne when she came past me... so i naturallly followed thinking she was one of you lot :blush: I didnt realise the 'real' convoy was pootling waaaay behind me lol

I think Shire caught me up quickly, then we slowed a lot to let the rest of you catch up with us :teeth:

Tim, it was ALMOST painless :lol:

Thanks Tim for sorting this out, really enjoyed it and learnt some new tricks and added more products to my ever growing collection :thumbs:
No worries James, nice to meet you again and glad you enjoyed it.

You can never have too much gear!

Beware of a man selling goodies from a tent at LakeZ :lol: I'm so weak :surrender::)

Thanks guys, and thanks for making the time to go to this. Hopefully you found it useful. I have photo's of the light tunnel from the 1st time I went as I'm gonna make myself one one day too!

Was great to see some familiar faces, and meet new ones too.

Thanks to you Ken for pushing this along, and kicking butts where necessary ;)

Look forward to seeing more of you next year (Zedfest and LakeZ are in my diary!)

Best wishes

Tim

Resistance is futile earthling :lol: Hopefully I take your money with a smile on my face and in a pleasant fashion. I do appreciate the business but I also enjoy being associated with you, the club, forum etc.

Gotta say cheers to everyone for looking after my old man.

Says he had a great time and bought quite a bit. (Hope Tim gets kick backs!)

Special thanks to Shire350Z who he mentioned specifically, cheers for putting up with him!

Nice to meet your Dad, had a good chat.

You're the 2nd one to mention commission, sadly not the case. Nothing in it for me honestly, and in truth I didnt really need to drive up to be there either...but whats 240 miles amongst friends?!