£1000 for mods...what would you do?

deank93

do you want to go faster, handle better make the interior nicer, Ice?

I wouldn't want to fiddle with the interior and I'm not too fussed about ice and as I don't use the car on track the standard handling set up more than copes the way i drive so I'd say performance.

Do basic exahust/filter/remap type mods really make much difference to performance? does the 313 respond well to them and would I actually feel the difference from behind the wheel or is it more about the enhanced accoustics? I have always been a little synical about the real world difference those sorts of mods make to N/A cars.

A remap, whilst not giving massive power gains, drastically improves the power delivery. Makes the car feel more responsive and it also removes the barrier so that you get full throttle in all gears.

For £1k I'd get a new front bumper (amuse or Nismo) and a remap done

A remap, whilst not giving massive power gains, drastically improves the power delivery. Makes the car feel more responsive and it also removes the barrier so that you get full throttle in all gears.

For £1k I'd get a new front bumper (amuse or Nismo) and a remap done

I've had a look at remaps and like the sound of what I've read so far...I'm really not into mucking about with bumpers and spoilers...I think there is only one zed I've ever seen with replacement body mods that i like.