BF3 and MW3 game play trailers

neo

love the look of bf3 just wanna play a beta first (have still pre-ordered), it's the full on warfare (tanks,planes etc etc) thats putting me off, if no likely then it's back to mw4 the last best cod game :teeth: other than cod:uo that is :thumbs::thumbs:

love the look of bf3 just wanna play a beta first (have still pre-ordered), it's the full on warfare (tanks,planes etc etc) thats putting me off, if no likely then it's back to mw4 the last best cod game :teeth: other than cod:uo that is :thumbs::thumbs:

The scale of the maps takes a little getting used to if you're used to cod.... Frantic running and gunning won't really get you anywhere... Neither will Camping in one place...

It's more about working together to take over areas and push the enemy back..

LOVE IT :D

Ill get both as well. I played BF2 for a good year before going back to COD. DO like cod but BF is better. Theres so much good stuff coming out this year think i need to invent a time machine to find the time for all of them. One thing i cant get my head round is how people get to 15+ prestige ive played cod for ages and only made 5 and Im sad... :lol:

Really enjoyed BF2, makes a nice change from the cod games. I can see me spending alot of time on BF3.

I'm also a little concerned about all the extras - planes tanks etc...I'd rather just be a soldier.

You obviously don't mean BF2... That was on PC only and had tanks and planes...

the clip in the first post will be from the pc (i guess) as the consoles can't handle 64 players at once, they get 24 players and smaller maps instead

bf3 is developed on the PC first then down graded for the consoles but still looks miles better than mw3 :#1:

• 2 weeks later...