My Veilside V3 kitted Z...

Rob2005

I like it. It's not supposed to look like a standard Zed, hence the kit.

Not sure how big the spoiler is but think it will take some of the 'weight' (visually) off the bottom half of the car and finish it off. For me it's a 'Fast and the Furious' effort which I have a lot of respect for. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but I quite like it.

Changes for me would be wider rear wheels as they look a bit lost, and fully adjustable suspension to allow it to be properly dropped, purely for aesthetic reasons.

Top marks for going the whole hog on the spraying. :thumbs:

Any chance of an indication what the colours actually are and the cost?? PM me if needs be.

Done the work ourselves. I run a company called Keltix Performance in Treforest south Wales.

With regards to the wheels they are 10x19" on the rear with 275 tyres, i think its the angle of the pic but i do agree they could be wider.

Thanks for the comments :thumbs:

Done the work ourselves. I run a company called Keltix Performance in Treforest south Wales.

With regards to the wheels they are 10x19" on the rear with 275 tyres, i think its the angle of the pic but i do agree they could be wider.

Looks more like an offset rather than width issue.

Did/Has your Zed got a Keltix sticker by the door? Seen a GM coupe in Ty Glas a few weeks ago with a Keltix Sticker.

Ill PM you later with details of work needed & ill try and pop down soon, I live in Caerphilly so its only a 5minute drive :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Yes it used to have Keltix stickers on the side.

Come down any time mate, as your in caerphilly your literally 5 mins away.

Had a look into the offset on my wheels and i have 35mm on the rear which is certainly not right so i have ordered hubcentric 10mm spacers.

Thanks for all the comments guys :thumbs: