smoke comes out from front wings

se350z

hi everyone,

basically i am going to put a button inside the car and when i press it; smoke comes out from the front wings, i saw this in a movie called fast and furious 2, (the r32) what do i need to to buy? for smoke can i use fire extinguisher?

I offer the choice to you of three doors, a simple choice, same kind of thing you see in the movies, or if you like, takeshi's castle, just without the running at solid doors :blackeye:

This represents the choices you have to make when modding your car.

So... Door 1, 2 or 3??

Door 3 you say? I hear you! But lets just find out what's behind the other doors first.

You could have chosen door number 1!!! :wave:

Through this door is a tastefull modification of your car with inspirations from the finest project cars in the 350z world B)

5axis350z1.jpg

----

how about door number 2, what could be behind there!? well lets take a look :drive1

Yes, that's right. it's modifying your car into a supercharged track eating beast :evil: No one can stand in your way with your hunger for more power!

sstp_0908_01_z%20nissan_350z%20track.jpg

====

Finally we see what's behind door 3, your choice of how to modify your car.

You chose this..

Here it is!

attachment.php?attachmentid=168066

And as a free gift for door number 3, a lifetime subscription to the magazine of your choice :yahoo:

mens_health_gift_subscription.jpg

Yes! car after car of fast and the furious ricer epic fail :#1: Lets take a look at more lucky prize winners who chose door 3 shall we.

ricer-48377.jpg

39702d1161571080-opinions-ricer-lights-honda-ricer.jpg

Contains strong language

Remember kids! Just Say NO

hi everyone,

basically i am going to put a button inside the car and when i press it; smoke comes out from the front wings, i saw this in a movie called fast and furious 2, (the r32) what do i need to to buy? for smoke can i use fire extinguisher?

:ban:

I can see this getting a bit out of hand very quickly here, so I'll do a pre-emptive lock.

To the OP se350z, please don't take this thread the wrong way, it's all been pretty good natured and although many people here own their Zeds just for the styling purposes, even the most hardcore modder wouldn't dream of putting fake NOS purge kits (for that's what you're after) on their car as it's a little bit... how can I put this... tasteless? That said, if it's what you want to do then go ahead, if you Google the term you should find what you need.