Rugby World Cup 2011

Jay

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All go here, with a big match on here tonight, and another biggie tomorrow night. :yahoo:

Still a great atmosphere everywhere. :dance: Flags fluttering on cars and people's gates. Saw the coolest thing in town earlier this week. There was one of the big black RWC official 4x4 Jeeps vehicles stopped at the lights beside me. :thumbs: I was the only car in the group that didn't have RWC flags fluttering from the car. :blush:

Lots to watch with 3 matches on today. Drove back past Mt Eden (where the Scotland v England game is) late this afo after our Zclub rally, needless to say, lots of traffic even for that area, and people on their way to the venue, 4 hours before the match. Keen punters. It's blowing a gale here, bit of rain here and there. Not the best for this match, as the wind could quite easily pick the ball up.

Unlucky Scotland :surrender:

..... next week is going to be good though :boxing:

What do you mean unlucky?

The jocks are always the first to celebrate when we loose.

Come on England send them home!

When you loose or lose?

It's a long shot for Scotland today but I pray to the rugby gods that you get pumped.

Have to say though watching them sing the anthems there - England look charged up and sung in an angry slayer style. Scotland sung 2nd and looked like they had just rolled out bed - yawning and all sorts. They need to rile themselves up a bit.

FFFFFFFFRRRRRRREEEEeEeEEeDDDDDOOOOOOoMMmMmMm

I'm sorry but the commentators are doing my nut in. Wilkinson missed a penalty kick and the commentators said there hasn't been a harder kick today. Yes it was a difficult angle but he was kicking with the wind for distance. Dan parks just scored one from a similar angle against the wind.

...and he just missed another one. Guess what - it was the hardest kick again. They have also commented saying that England have upset the referees implying that he's going to be doing Scotland favours.

So much bias from people who are supposed to be neutral. Rant over

.....oops wilkinson just missed a third :lol:

Dont get me wrong, I will be celebrating if England win :#1: ..... all be it a poor show so far :thumbdown:

But I also want the other home nations to do well :thumbs:

Dont get me wrong, I will be celebrating if England win :#1: ..... all be it a poor show so far :thumbdown:

But I also want the other home nations to do well :thumbs:

Don't be get me wrong, I hope England get pumped and I will be gutted if they don't! I am always happy for other home nations to do well and progress but with the way the English commentators have gone on and the way English players have presented themselves today that feeling is disappearing. :lol:

However, England have come out looking much stronger. I'll give you that...

Wikinson has went from having the wrong boots on and what is hea doing missing three penalty kicks to being a master craftsman. God give me strength!

Finally!! he manages one :lol: - he must've changed his boots

Nah Craig - he too short :thumbdown: