xbox 360 games - sale

neo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What didnt you like about it?

Bought COD3 last week but i suck at that, keep loosing to my brother on it :angry:

How much do you want for it? B)

I'm not sure what I didnt like about it. Just couldn't get used to the control. Graphics are ace but I can't be arsed with it. I've got others gathering dust too such as PGR3 and the Tennis one.

You can have my ghost recon for £16 delivered if want it :blush:

I play quite a lot of Gears of War, completed the single player on easy, but have now taken to trying it on "insane" which does exactly what it says on the tin.:wacko:

Ive got Ghost Recon, and may be getting COD3 for crimbo.

Perhaps those of us with similar games can organise some sessions where we can shoot each other in our virtual heads! :lol:

Call of Duty 3 is an awesome game. Completed it on easy the other day and am now trying to work my way through it on veteran level. My god that's a challenge.

Got Call of Duty 2 this morning so I know what I'll be getting stuck into for the next few days.

Quite tempted by GRAW after watching Black Hawk Down last night. Perhaps I'll see if there's a demo available for downloading...

Halo and Halo 2 are just fantastic - Halo 3 should be great.

I agree - certain FPS on the 360 would be awful, counterstrike or Tac Ops would be a bit arkward, but others are just plain great - Ghost Recon was the first game I played on my 360, and the first to be finished, and I think it is excellent - the controls and gameplay are very good indeed.

Currently adicted to Gears of War and Zuma off the xblive arcade.

Youve not played Gears of War then.:p

Indeed, nor has he played Halo.

The game has to be suited for it, you wont just port Quake 3 to the xbox360 for instance, that wouldnt work.

BTW, on my desk if have a nice black Xbox360,

aka

the XDK B):evil:

played (and finished) Halo on PC and it was an ok game, very repetitive scenarios, good physics for a console game.

Console games are just that. Sorry but i can't bring myself to like them, nevermind consider them better than PC games. you guys are getting excited at multiplayer capabilities.... I played Quake in multiplayer a good 1,5 decades ago :lol:

you guys are getting excited at multiplayer capabilities.... I played Quake in multiplayer a good 1,5 decades ago :lol:

If we go that route,

I used to play Doom in coop with a friend of mine at university, by connecting our 2 pc's with a serial cable ;)

Back to you :p

Never been a Halo fan, found it too repetitive. I was thinking, Gears of War, PGR or test drive unlimited (which is best) And Tiger woods too. That should be enough to see me through the cold days of christmas, is this a good call?

All good calls. Get Test drive though cos PGR3 is sooooo dull :yawn: But if you want it you can buy mine as its gathering dust on my shelf.... :wacko:

Yes but PC games are just that - PC games, I like startegy games on the PC, red alert, command and conquer etc..

You play PC games sat at a desk with a monitor and headphones or speakers.

I play Gears of War, Splinter Cell etc on my plasma in the front room lounging on the sofa with a wireless controller.

VOice interaction with all the players through a wireless headset, and graphics that blow away any PC graphics, well that is, any PC that you can buy with the same money as an Xbox 360 costs.

I do like my PC for single player strategy, but online multiplayer with really playable games, its got to be consoles for me.