370 on the Top Gear power board!

Railgun

My god, thats even worse. 350z slower than a mini and a z4 3.0i. I may as well sell it now!

In fairness that Mini can be hustled incredibly quickly, and the BMW is no slouch either on track. You may not be going as quick in the Zed, but you'd be having more fun :thumbs:

Yep, I also notice most of those cars didnt get above 110 / 120 which means the zed would have still been in 4th gear and just getting warmed up.

Also the smaller cars will have much shorter gears. Drop in a new final drive to the Zed and it will fly around :drive1

Not to mention restricted power in the first 2 gears on the zed. :(

I'm a little taken aback by the speed of the Z4M Coupe round the track. I knew they were rapid but didn't realise they were that rapid. I very very very nearly bought one before I spotted my 370Z, but never drove one, so am surprised by the difference.

I'm a little taken aback by the speed of the Z4M Coupe round the track. I knew they were rapid but didn't realise they were that rapid. I very very very nearly bought one before I spotted my 370Z, but never drove one, so am surprised by the difference.

u made the right choice z4m drives like a peice of rubbish, well the new one does, boss has the 3.5 twin turbo model and its lovely for a quick exec car but on a track there is no feeling