£1,000,000 on Motors what would you buy

captint

Why settle for something I liked less? It would have been like me buying a S2000 instead of my Zed, I didnt like it as much so I didnt buy it. Its all about personal tastes, My preference is the Cayenne over the RS6 :p:P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coz (as JC said on top gear) they stopped designing the Cayenne after slapping the 911 lights on? :p

Oh well if Clarkson said it then it must be true ;)

If everyone listened to what he said then nobody would own a car :p

Much prefer the Gallardo hes bought, although Im not too sure on the interior colour.

Do you get the magazine??

Blame James May for that!!

Yep get it every month, Even after cancelling my subscription 12months ago, their still sending it to me :teeth:

Much prefer the Gallardo hes bought, although Im not too sure on the interior colour.

Yep get it every month, Even after cancelling my subscription 12months ago, their still sending it to me :teeth:

:lol: free magazine! :thumbs:

:thumbs: Shame the EVO subscription hasnt gone the same way :thumbdown:

:thumbs: Shame the EVO subscription hasnt gone the same way :thumbdown:

EVO sh1ts all over Top Gear mag IMHO. :thumbs:

Oh, and I suspect that when Sarnie gets his Bugatti they'll paint it whatever shade of yellow he asks for.....

EVO is so much better than TG. Ive tried a few times to get them to stop sending me the TG mag but ive given up now & ill just accept their generosity :teeth:

Ill probably subscribe to evo again in the new year.

Im pretty sure that on the Veyron configurator I looked at a few weeks ago Custard was an option, though you had to have 2 colours for the car & you can only get them in certain combinations, I believe Yellow was only available with White. B)

EVO is so much better than TG. Ive tried a few times to get them to stop sending me the TG mag but ive given up now & ill just accept their generosity :teeth:

Im pretty sure that on the Veyron configurator I looked at a few weeks ago Custard was an option, though you had to have 2 colours for the car & you can only get them in certain combinations, I believe Yellow was only available with White. B)

I would hope that spending that sort of money they'd say "Sir would like the same colour as his Versace underpants? No problem!"

You guys find EVO alright? I buy it once a year to get the new superlatives on anything German or an Evo VXIIIIIII - just get fed up with EVERY car being compared to a 911 or M5.....

Evo is great. I find it well written, great photos and good variety of cars. It focuses on the aspects I look for and I love the fast fleet section!

I wouldn't read anything else. Another thing we agree on then.

:teeth:;)