Nissan 350Z TEIN coil overs

M13KYF

Can I ask , do we have recognised driving experts? (Not fighter pilots... please) , who have experience to judge different types of springs , setups etc...

I am thinking about upgrades, but at the moment I am not sure where best to refer to. My current thoughts are to go along the lines of the Zed done by the boys at nissan (see max power report...the black one with the supercharger) They applied some Bilsteins Shocks. I am guessing that they are a sure bet they will have looked at all the options and finally chose these...

Anyway , any experts or people with experience, please make yourself known... so that we can bombard you with questions... :teeth:

Can I ask , do we have recognised driving experts? (Not fighter pilots... please) , who have experience to judge different types of springs , setups etc...

I am thinking about upgrades, but at the moment I am not sure where best to refer to. My current thoughts are to go along the lines of the Zed done by the boys at nissan (see max power report...the black one with the supercharger) They applied some Bilsteins Shocks. I am guessing that they are a sure bet they will have looked at all the options and finally chose these...

Anyway , any experts or people with experience, please make yourself known... so that we can bombard you with questions... :teeth:

I have Tokico D Specs adjustable dampers and RSR springs, bought them basically new from Kev.

I have to say if you have a bodykit or have the intention to fit a bodykit to your Z, BE VERY CAREFUL on how much new suspension would lower your car to. the RSR springs only lower the car 0.5" but with my front lip the car was not a daily driver anymore, just too low.

with regards to driving impressions, the ride is just a little firmer (but you can adjust it so you can play with the settings) but the car respods much faster now.

Better handling, better response, also with the EDFC you can have various setups,like race, drag and street, so you can adust setup from inside your car. Also and this is not general concensous but the arches on the Z in my opinion look a tad too high, hence you can lower the car so aesthetically it sits better, whilst improving your performance. Better sus will probabley be the best mod you do without going FI

Just my opinions