Nissan 350Z TEIN coil overs

M13KYF

• 1 month later...

If I have my Tein Super Streets installed, EDFC and new wheels, brakes, pads all done at once, it should make life easier right. But the question is, Phil how did you get your rotas to look like they fill your arches so well, and how with all the above in mind can I achieve the same result if I get those whee;s (also do not want less than 275 on the back

They are exelent.

I have a set of superstreets which were exelent. When I put the Type Flex on I noticed that they did all that the Super streets could do but they can go 1 step further on the hardest setting. They feel sturdyer too.

I picked up another 350z 2 weeks ago (import with std suspension) and have to say that coilovers are one of the best mods you can do to a 350z

Lew

Yea I have it too. Still un fitted though.

Im going to transfer all the suspension mods to the JDM 350z so i will fit the EDFC to that.

For Superstreet the ride on the hardest setting is not harsh at all so i think you would be ok with no edfc however with Type Flex I would recomend it. Especialy as you cant just get into adjust the rear suspension stiffness without taking the shock absorber out on our cars.

Lew

If I have my Tein Super Streets installed, EDFC and new wheels, brakes, pads all done at once, it should make life easier right. But the question is, Phil how did you get your rotas to look like they fill your arches so well, and how with all the above in mind can I achieve the same result if I get those whee;s (also do not want less than 275 on the back

Basically what you have will achieve the same result as I have at the moment. The Rotas sit really nice, with the Teins we have them on the lowest setting so basically sitting at the bottom of the strut.

No fancy tricks to achieve the result.