It's not even my birthday!!

ZedMeister

your paint has eggshelled, basically the plastic has flexed and the paint hasn't hence all the hair line cracks in the paint. plus the damage you already have with the scratch; if you took it to a bodyshop they would respray the whole bumper, and thats anywhere between £200- £500 depending on where in the country you are and what the bodyshop charges.

smart repair might be able to fix it, you'd be looking at about £90 for that. but the repair is only as good as the person doing it, basically a franchise like chips away, some technicians are brilliant, top notch work, couldn't fault it, others not so good. so in this case don't go by company name, but by actual technicians instead. thats just a rule of thumb. you'll often find good local ones as well.

ring around and get some quotes, most of the mobile ones will come to you so easier than popping out every where

So, getting it fixed on Tuesday, guy with a good rep around the area has given me a corker of a deal of £135 for it + my wing mirrors re-sprayed (previous owner had clipped them) + light scratch on the bonnet polished out (some bloody cat).

Here's hoping it's a decent job! :)

& I'm going to enquire about the possibility of the rear wiper delete.

Raining a bit today so I cant take the after pictures just yet, just what a difference, looks good as new!

Only thing being when I had taken the bash from whoever it was they displaced my rear fog/reverse light strip, obviously when the guy was polishing it out today he's dislodged it even more (pictures to follow).

Coincidentally I bought a clear JDM light strip the other day to even the rear up, easy to install?