anyone going to J A E

buster

Theres never any club representation, which is a shame as I like this event.

"Never" is a bit of a generalised statement, and an unfair one.

Ok Im sorry. For the last 3 yrs there hasnt been a 350z stand. I dont know if there was before?

We can have a club stand at any event really. We also have the two other Z forums to boost numbers. It may be a national event like JAE or a regional motor show.

The problem is that with the major events the forum organises and so many other things going on the team are hard pushed to arrange them all.

As such we pick a few Modified Live events, Japfest 1 and 2 and a few others.

If anyone wants to have a club stand at any other event I am more than happy to help out with passing on tips on how to arrange it and sort the tickets out. I am on the committee on Z club as joint meets coordinator so will post the event up there to get some good numbers.

We can arrange for banners etc to be available too.

What we do need is someone to step up and actually do the leg work and keep up with the numbers and names.

Historically we havent attended JAE recently as dispute moving the dates for Zedfest JAE seemed to follow it and choose the same date. There will be members from Z club there so a joint stand will be easy to sort.

Just need a volunteer really Bob. :)

well i ll be attending.....can catch me on the D J C C stand :p

be camping from the friday night so pop by for a beer :teeth:

Will keep an eye out for you bud :thumbs:

cool......i ll be the old guy cleaning the orange zed whilst drinking beer from a can :lol::lol:

Ok Im sorry. For the last 3 yrs there hasnt been a 350z stand. I dont know if there was before?

We have no problem with members organising events and club stands.

It takes alot of effort to do, and many of the team already organise half a dozen other show attendances, as well as 3 Zed specific events annually.

i will be there with Outlawjapclub not to far from the traders area so will probably see some of you there, been organising the events on that club for 3 years now along side being a mod on there it takes alot of time to organise any event but well worth is so the members have a good time

We have no problem with members organising events and club stands.

It takes alot of effort to do, and many of the team already organise half a dozen other show attendances, as well as 3 Zed specific events annually.

Yeah thats cool, I appreciate all the hard work that goes into these things, there is a lot of chasing and organising to do, and the team do a great job organising the events they do put on. Im not knocking the team or any individuals. And i understand there was a clash of dates for zedfest one year, so I understand the point of view of the team.

We used to go every year with the evo,gt4 and scoobs to the extent when we had 2 cars it was a bit of a nightmare flitting between 2 clubs etc. Had to drive shells GT4 all the way to peterborough show ground off boost as we'd just replaced all the straight through and new turbo but hadnt had it mapped. :wacko: .

Would be up for this but depends on shells shifts.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm the only one on there with a black zed so will be easy to spot, probably not far from my other half's liquid yellow supra which sticks out a mile lol

Not to mention my GT4 parked very close 2 lol

and the other 40 cars on the stand we got lol

• 3 weeks later...
i will be going but might park up in show and shine :)

Show and shine is at set times for different makes this year so I don't think you can stay there, Nissan are in the afternoon

Show n Shine timetable:

09:45 - Isuzu

10:30 - Toyota

11:30 - Mazda

12:30 - Subaru

13:30 - Honda

14:30 - Mitsubishi

15:30 - Nissan

16:30 - Suzuki

17:30 - Lexus

18:30 - Datsun