Any ideas what sort of price I should be looking t

ThyJones

Hi there.

Just after some opinions of what my car could potentially be worth if I was to put it up for sale

Its a 54 plate Blade Silver 350Z GT, with Rays.

Its done about 60,500 miles and is in excellent condition..

It has a full nissan service history, has approx 6 months MOT/Tax.

I bought this just over a year ago for about £13k. I know the market has dropped a fair bit, but just wondering. Any ideas?

Cheers

According to Parkers, you are looking at around £7,600 for something in top condition with that kind of mileage in standard set up.

I suspect you would be able to get a bit more than their guide price but most buyers would have done some homework and will a figure around this level in their mind.

Always been the same with big engined cars, yeah the petrol increase has made the depreciation speed up I admit.

I'd put it up for 9,000 or just over if its in top condition considering it has FNSH. The jap imports are still going for 7,5~.

Always been the same with big engined cars, yeah the petrol increase has made the depreciation speed up I admit.

I'd put it up for 9,000 or just over if its in top condition considering it has FNSH. The jap imports are still going for 7,5~.

Going for, or up for? I haven't seen an import actually sell for anything like that...

Both. I admit there are some with high mileage selling for less but a low mileage good spec import should still see over 7k

Ah well, the cars are into the price bracket now where people buy them as they are cheap, then have to sell them because they cant afford the running costs. Shame.

According to Parkers, you are looking at around £7,600 for something in top condition with that kind of mileage in standard set up.

I suspect you would be able to get a bit more than their guide price but most buyers would have done some homework and will a figure around this level in their mind.

Parkers guide is a nonsense though.

I would advertise for £9K but be prepared to take £8.5K.

I sold my 53 plate UK car with GT pack & 37K miles back in May for £8300 - Had it advertised for £8.5K and it had sold within 4 days of going up for sale :)

I just bought mine.

2004, FSH, 12 months MOT, 65k miles, Rays and GT Pack in blade silver for £7350 from a dealer with 3 months warranty.

Its mint except wear on the drivers door handle, it did have a scuffed bumper but i got the garage to sort it before I picked it up.

• 3 months later...

Bumping up an old thread, because now i'm pretty much ready to sell. I've just had it MOT'd, so now has 12 months MOT, Tax til end of Dec, am I still looking for the same kind of price? Has there been much fluctuation in the prices that anyones seen?

Thanks for all the help as normal

• 4 weeks later...