Best way to connect iphone 4 to 350z.....

Karlp

Hey guys,

Picking my zed tomoro :) cant wait!!!

Im a big fan of my 1200 song collection on my iphone 4 and sick of burning aucio cds and then glove box been full of cds,what are the best options for me to connect my iphone/ipod to the current stereo set up as Im not a big fan of buying aftermarket stereo systems (like to keep things stock :))

Karl

I have had bad experience with tape adaptors too but thought I'd give them another try when I got my Z. Purely because I didn't want to mess with the stereo.

Went for a Sony tape adaptor rather than a cheaper one and its superb, no interference or scratching I have had with the cheaper ones. Highly reccomend it, sounds just as good as a 3.5mm input.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-CPA-9C-Car-A ... 1c1ceec8d2

• 7 months later...

Sorry for reviving an old thread but u never know who else may want this information

I noticed no one mentioned the iPod frequency tuner kit thing I bout one for a tenner plugs into ur caught lighter and plays through the radio, the sound quality was pretty good and it charges ur iPhone

Sorry for reviving an old thread but u never know who else may want this information

I noticed no one mentioned the iPod frequency tuner kit thing I bout one for a tenner plugs into ur caught lighter and plays through the radio, the sound quality was pretty good and it charges ur iPhone

In my experience.......

The Tape thingy's wear out over the time, so you have to buy a new one every so often :angry:

The iPod Frequency thing is annoying as you have to keep re-tuning it every time you start the car :angry: .... and the iTrip I had would change frequency on a random basis :bang:

I eventually did the iPod Hack, and it was a much better solution, just plug in press play and off you go. no fannying about :thumbs:

The only other alternative is to get a new Head Unit.