New alloy wheels opinions, Help please!

rickya

I have decided to bite the bullet & buy some new alloys!! :teeth::yahoo: I need some new tyres in approx 500 to 1000 miles & so might as well go the whole hog. Though I am not straying too far from my tight ass roots by going down the not too expensive alloys route! ;) Hoping to get all in with tyres for approx £1k for 18"'s. As I only came up with this master plan today, two questions first (offset questions will have to be looked into closer to the time):

1)Which budget make firstly make alloys for the 350z & which design? I have come up with a few (not 100% certain yet if they fit zeds)

Inovit Apis Gloss Black:

APIS_GBSSL_2.jpg

Lenso RS5

RS5_GM.jpg

Fuel 6

FUEL6.jpg

If you chaps know if these will fit or not, or any others please let me know

2) 18"s or 19" ?(I tend to prefer 18"s) Will be going for approx 8 or 8.5 inch alloy width on front & 9.5 inch on back, with widest rubber to fit?

I am going to wrap these with Nankangs NS2 tyres, which are a very good sports budget tyre that I recently put on the other motor. When funds allow & these tyres wear out, I will put on some Toyos.

:thumbs: Please help :yahoo:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic