Z Mods 'V' Dog?

rothers2901

You all know what it's like save, save, save, for that little mod for the Z. Maybe some nice shiny wheels B) , Nismo front bumper :yahoo: or the nice remap from RS/Abbey :thumbs: .

Then the love of your life falls ill (not Linda) :lol: the dog :lol:

You are then faced with that agonising dilemma Mod's 'V' Dog? (not really) :lol:

Off to the vets it was and you think mods are expensive 30 minute Op to remove a large lump which had appeared. £700 later the dog is no on his way to a full recovery :thumbs:

th_012.jpg

Now, if at the next meet you turn up with a new exhaust and a copy of 'Operating on Dogs for Dummies' sitting in the boot... ;)

Seriously though, dog always wins, when I was a kid we had a little Jack Russell who had a knee cartlidge go on him, £450 later and a comical mini plaster cast and there were smiles all round in the household :teeth: it meant a bit of saving over the months on things like sweets treats etc but I never complained!

You definitely made the right decision to mod your dog instead of your Zed :lol:

A while ago my cat had a bladder problem, poor little bugger couldn't pee for three days. He was fine after a few days in the vet, but I was left with the £650 bill. I wasn't earning much money back then so ended up taking two weeks leave and labouring on a building site to pay that vet bill. Was well worth it though, and seven years on Jasper the cat is still happy and healthy.

Pet plan paid for (and STILL pays for) all the bills I had for Sky.

Which got close to £5K...

http://jameshardacre.com/skynews/skyaccidentp.html

Wowsers, glad Sky is ok, that was horrific. Hope you did the same to the driver. I'd have strapped them to the Giulietta's towbar and dragged them the same distance :angry:

Wowsers, glad Sky is ok, that was horrific. Hope you did the same to the driver. I'd have strapped them to the Giulietta's towbar and dragged them the same distance :angry:

At the time, I was only concerned with helping Sky...

and I never saw the driver again... which is probably a good thing. :blink: