Heyfever

Husky

It's ok anders I already have some powdered leopard bone and gowanga jingo berries I'm going to try :p

I could have a herbal remedy or I could take a tiny pill where they have extracted the good bits out of the herbal and made it more potent.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok anders I already have some powdered leopard bone and gowanga jingo berries I'm going to try :p

I could have a herbal remedy or I could take a tiny pill where they have extracted the good bits out of the herbal and made it more potent.

'don't knock it before you try it'

I never believed in such jumbo bumbo, but I no longer from heyfever ;) so ... well...

'don't knock it before you try it'

I never believed in such jumbo bumbo, but I no longer from heyfever ;) so ... well...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Telfast 180 prescribed tablets do the job for me!! :thumbs: I've also got an infrared device with two prongs that go up your nose, purchased from boots...........i think! its meant to work, but i never really use it as the tablets do the trick.

Telfast 180 prescribed tablets do the job for me!! :thumbs: I've also got an infrared device with two prongs that go up your nose, purchased from boots...........i think! its meant to work, but i never really use it as the tablets do the trick.

+1 on everything you have said, I suffer with extremely bad heyfever and the telfast 180 fexofenadine hydrochloride are the only thing that have even come close to working, on a bad day I could easily sneeze over 150 times in an hour and would suffer for two and a half months with at least 30 really bad days I know this might sound unrealistic but like I said it is extreme! Now for the last two heyfever seasons I have had no more than 5 really bad days. On a good day I will still easily sneeze about 30 times a day. These tablets have helped me so much.

And as for the prongs that you put up your nose, well you look like Rudolph on holiday

I will raise your Hay Fever which I already have.

I then raise you a cement factory right next door.

CIMG0106.jpg

And a scrap metal berth right next door.

CIMG0107.jpg

And over the shed we are next to there is a bulk animal feeds import terminal. :wacko:

I have nasal spray in, eye drops in and one a day pill stuffed in my gob. I need to change pills as these ones are useless :(

the only solution so far is to lock myself away in the house :(

I get allergies in the winter too :doh: annoyingly allergic to dust also... doing well :thumbdown:

Ah that wonderful view from your workshop.... the rolling fields, the blue sky.... oh and the air thick with pollen :blackeye:

Have you tried one of these?

bubbleBoy_Bubbles.jpg

I have nasal spray in, eye drops in and one a day pill stuffed in my gob. I need to change pills as these ones are useless :(

the only solution so far is to lock myself away in the house :(

I get allergies in the winter too :doh: annoyingly allergic to dust also... doing well :thumbdown:

Ah that wonderful view from your workshop.... the rolling fields, the blue sky.... oh and the air thick with pollen :blackeye:

Have you tried one of these?

bubbleBoy_Bubbles.jpg

they just cut the fields too :headhurt:

Just to chuck in my 10 cents worth.

I too suffer all year round with dust allergies, but in the summer its ten times worse. I havent had a full nights sleep since May and I use tablets inhalers, and those sprays, great crack. If anyone has a miracle cure for this plight, please let me know. By the way, I know moveing out of Teesside may help, but not economic to do so just yet.

:rant:

great crack

not tried this one yet

apparently.... there is a worm that cures allergies. the theory goes that we never used to suffer from allergies and other silly things like it as we had things like worms in our bodies that we have since rid ourselves of. think of it like the organisms that live in your eyelashes, we don't spare them a thought and without them we would have major eye problems!

http://www.worsleyschool.net/science/fi ... tures.html

there was a guy that purposefully infested himself with the correct worm as his allergies were horrifically bad. cured him completely.