Mclaren mp4-12c not that good ?

ATTAK Z

Their slating was mostly that you couldnt power slide it round a corner at 100mph+ so hardly something that most of us would be doing anyway....

If I had a car like that I dont think I would be thrashing it round a track, I would be usuing it as a weekend luxury and the odd road trip :thumbs:

I thought it looked ok, especially the interior which was very very nice B)

Comparing it to the Ferarri which Plato said was the best car he had ever driven meant it got a bit of a hard time I guess...

Their slating was mostly that you couldnt power slide it round a corner at 100mph+ so hardly something that most of us would be doing anyway....

If I had a car like that I dont think I would be thrashing it round a track, I would be usuing it as a weekend luxury and the odd road trip :thumbs:

I thought it looked ok, especially the interior which was very very nice B)

Comparing it to the Ferarri which Plato said was the best car he had ever driven meant it got a bit of a hard time I guess...

Dead right. EVO had about a 10 page review comparing the car on a number of levels and still preferred the Ferrari. The content of Fifth Gear review was a load of rubbish in my opinion.

TG and 5thG are hardly cutting edge motoring journalism and I wouldn't trust either as far as I can throw them. If it's in depth analysis you want then you will be hard-pushed to find a better magazine than CAR, those guys are not only brilliant writers but they look at the cars from all angles, rather than just the core driving experience that EVO aim for. That said, EVO is miles better under Trott than it was under Metcalfe in the later years, definitely improving.

TG and 5thG are hardly cutting edge motoring journalism and I wouldn't trust either as far as I can throw them. If it's in depth analysis you want then you will be hard-pushed to find a better magazine than CAR, those guys are not only brilliant writers but they look at the cars from all angles, rather than just the core driving experience that EVO aim for. That said, EVO is miles better under Trott than it was under Metcalfe in the later years, definitely improving.

Not really read much CAR mag but your right EVO is back to its best again. Especially having Richard Meaden back. :thumbs: