Neil at Asda Motherwell.

350zStephen

Haha cheers Stephen!

Martin you are correct, asda's own jagermeister as they had none of the real stuff. 2 cases of strongbow, case of tennents, case of Stella, lots of vodka, jack d, redbull, wkd for when I tire out. Erm I'm sure there was more. The bill was 110quid haha

Ello, long time no speak.

Just seen your car in Asda there, its a bit different than the last time I seen it. :lol: The wrap looks stunning, and the car was gleaming. :thumbs:

Is yours a silver 06 plate? Coz I saw you there as well tonight, aboot 6ish B) I got drink as well :yahoo:

Haha cheers Stephen!

Martin you are correct, asda's own jagermeister as they had none of the real stuff. 2 cases of strongbow, case of tennents, case of Stella, lots of vodka, jack d, redbull, wkd for when I tire out. Erm I'm sure there was more. The bill was 110quid haha

Ello, long time no speak.

Just seen your car in Asda there, its a bit different than the last time I seen it. :lol: The wrap looks stunning, and the car was gleaming. :thumbs:

Is yours a silver 06 plate? Coz I saw you there as well tonight, aboot 6ish B) I got drink as well :yahoo:

Hey I thought you guys were going to The Lakes for a drive not a drink!

:yuck::yuck::yuck: to alcohol!

:lol::lol: Neil, my car will need some high octane stuff by the time I get there on Saturday morning, would you just breathe into my fuel tank nozzle please!!? :drunk::D

Haha cheers Stephen!

:lol::lol: Neil, my car will need some high octane stuff by the time I get there on Saturday morning, would you just breathe into my fuel tank nozzle please!!? :drunk::D

Haha cheers Stephen!

Yes mate, drive there, have a sociable libation or seven :drunk: , then dance :dance:

Off in an hour :thumbs: