Hello

Hello!

My name is Tony License, and I'm a design engineer for an F1 team based in Northamptonshire (I actually live near Oxford though).

I don't have a 350Z, but I do have an avid interest in all things automotive, and in particular Jap sports models.

I'll openly admit, I'm more of a Toyota fan, having owned a couple of Mk1 MR2's, a GT-Four and currently own a MKIV Supra that I'm currently doing what you could call "a little bit of work" to. ;):teeth: (Details here:-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=70974&highlight=Blitz+twin+turbo

Anyway, as I said, I have a keen interest in all things automotive, and I thought I would sign up and learn a thing or two about the 350Z! Who knows I may even end up being a "convert" LOL

Cheers,

Tony

hmm never had too much of a trouble with the fronts locking - car was pretty light after all :)

but I spun it a 360 on an A road once when the back wheel went over a white line at about 80mph - quite scary.. in fact even going round a roundabout at 15 mph could be scary in the rain sometimes!

Welcome mate! :thumbs: Reading your posts over on the supra net looks like you know your engines!! :drive1

Cheers, I do like to tinker! :D

Welcome! Thumb Up

Definitely think there's stuff of interest here. I reckon that Baptist's car will be right up your street. Try this:

That's B) Looks like things have been done right on that motor!

Are there many about in that kind of / similar state of tune?

from the Supra site it looks like you like you do your own work on your cars, (and not just throw money at it) something I admire a lot!

There just doesn't seem to be anyone around that I can trust my motor with though, which kinda forces me to do the work myself. Luckily working with an office full of blokes, who's single aim is to make cars go faster certainly puts you in the mindset!

How's the trader scene over in 350Z land? Any well trusted garages?

Anyway, many thanks to you all, you've certainly made me feel welcome! :)

Anyway, many thanks to you all, you've certainly made me feel welcome! :)

I think you'll find Zed owners to be an enormously helpful and generally cheery bunch! :teeth: It's hard not to be with the zed's having their grin inducing influence on us all!! :D Welcome to the club anyway! ;)

Thanks,

Yeah there is quite a bit going on at the moment (although I'm on a week off!) We've recently got a new chief technical director, who is getting us to push quite hard, in the hope that we'll regularly be in the points by the end of the season/early next season. We'll see how it all pans out but I'm optimistic that things are on the up for us (we've been tugging around the back of the grid for too long!)

Cheers,