Does anyone have NOS on here?

sl114

Speak to the guys at TDI about they do it, also H5 knows of the Wizard of Nos who will guarantee your engine.

You need to take advise, other wise you get Deep Southern Fried

I know Marc, im just messing, i am going to speak to a few people next year as the first mod now is the nismo kit as it has all the power i want at the moment and i want to improve the style. :thumbs:

Get the wheels first :)

Speak to the guys at TDI about they do it, also H5 knows of the Wizard of Nos who will guarantee your engine.

I know Marc, im just messing, i am going to speak to a few people next year as the first mod now is the nismo kit as it has all the power i want at the moment and i want to improve the style. :thumbs:

Im getting the kit first as i think it looks ok with the RAYS, then i will think about getting the Nismo wheels. The only thing is i am thinking of getting the Nismo wheels, but powder coating them satin black. But not sure yet. I need to do some photoshops to see if i like it like that.

Look who's talking :yawn:

Look who's talking :yawn:

I never said I was getting wheels you idiot :dry:

i had Nos in both my last cars

I had a Zex kit and a Wizards of Nos kit and i only uprated the ECU in one of my cars and they wer both fine

as long as u don't pump too much power thru ur car it will be fine

i would recommend the Zex kit over the other one but there are plenty of other styles of kits aswell

if u wer looking for severe Nos power the i advise uprating your pistons and conrods and strengthen the head but other than that u should be able just to bolt the kit striaght on

my clio was a direct fit :yahoo:

where as my civic had to be strengthened :thumbdown:

i had Nos in both my last cars

I had a Zex kit and a Wizards of Nos kit and i only uprated the ECU in one of my cars and they wer both fine

as long as u don't pump too much power thru ur car it will be fine

i would recommend the Zex kit over the other one but there are plenty of other styles of kits aswell

if u wer looking for severe Nos power the i advise uprating your pistons and conrods and strengthen the head but other than that u should be able just to bolt the kit striaght on

my clio was a direct fit :yahoo:

where as my civic had to be strengthened :thumbdown:

Thanks for that buddy.

Sarnie - Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got the whole NOS kit waiting to go in mine when I have the time!! Going for a progressive kit, the same as the one mentioned above so it protects the manifold by easing it in rather than one solid boost.

Hopefully it should be ok so long as I don't get carried away with the jet size!! :wacko: