Sunday Bloody Sunday....

MarkW

Well last week due to personal circumstances, me and the girlfriend are no more :( It's her birthday next week too, and yes ive already bought the presents!

So yesterday, for a bit of therapy to cheer myself up, and with time on my hands I decided to give the Zed a good clean, first time in a few weeks.

Whilst cleaning, I notice a load of nasty scratches all down the passenger side rear 3/4 and wheelarch! Some b*****d has obviously scraped all down the side of my car, and courteously decided not to leave a note :angry::rant:

The sight of these scratches p****d me off even more, it will be a £150 chipsaway job at least. Was gonna take some pics and post em, but couldnt bring myself to do it.

I was also then out of cleaning products, so drove my nice shiny clean scratched Zed up to Halfords, to stock up on some Meguiars. Whilst pulling into the car park, I had to move right over to the left to avoid some old bint coming out half across the exit, then succeeded to kerb my rear passenger side alloy!! :rant::rant:

So now I have a scratched car, two kerbed alloys (front was already done by previous owner) and no girlfriend!! :(

Oh well, there's always beer :D

Just hope there's not anything else waiting for me round the corner!

sorry to hear that mate, i just came out of a very long relationship and it was hard, but now after 3 months i am a lot better and smiling. :D

Plus i have come to like women a bit toooo much, har har.

With the zed, its all replaceable and at about £40 a corner, get the wheels refurbed mate and she will be as good as new

Well last week due to personal circumstances, me and the girlfriend are no more :( It's her birthday next week too, and yes ive already bought the presents!

So yesterday, for a bit of therapy to cheer myself up, and with time on my hands I decided to give the Zed a good clean, first time in a few weeks.

Whilst cleaning, I notice a load of nasty scratches all down the passenger side rear 3/4 and wheelarch! Some b*****d has obviously scraped all down the side of my car, and courteously decided not to leave a note :angry::rant:

The sight of these scratches p****d me off even more, it will be a £150 chipsaway job at least. Was gonna take some pics and post em, but couldnt bring myself to do it.

I was also then out of cleaning products, so drove my nice shiny clean scratched Zed up to Halfords, to stock up on some Meguiars. Whilst pulling into the car park, I had to move right over to the left to avoid some old bint coming out half across the exit, then succeeded to kerb my rear passenger side alloy!! :rant::rant:

So now I have a scratched car, two kerbed alloys (front was already done by previous owner) and no girlfriend!! :(

Oh well, there's always beer :D

Just hope there's not anything else waiting for me round the corner!

still could be worse