Brushed and ready for the Lakes

paulie

how come he has only shed his white hair?

lovely dog. was going to get one myself but they need too much walking, stuck with labradors, they just run around the garden and they're happy.

Thats his undercoat coming out. They have double coats. He will do that twice a year.

I love those dogs. I hear a they are famous for becoming quite destructive to furniture etc, had any issues? I have a boxer myself and he's very boisterous even at 4-5 years old. He needs a good 2 hours of exercise a day.

Nothing so far but he is only 9 months old. He loves being outside (we have to drag him in at nights) so cant say the garden has survived (Just ask the G Man after he visited his garden :lol: )

Haha awesome! Is he still shagging everything? :lol:

Can't wait to see him again, is he getting to stay in the cottage?

Ha ha no! He has been quite good recently. No, he is staying at kennels nearby. We will pick him up in mornings and drop him off at nights.

Haha awesome! Is he still shagging everything? :lol:

Can't wait to see him again, is he getting to stay in the cottage?

Ha ha no! He has been quite good recently. No, he is staying at kennels nearby. We will pick him up in mornings and drop him off at nights.

Lol how's the learning process going? Is he getting better at tricks? George should bring his we'd Ellie down to keep him company

Here's Bramble, who is coming with us to Lakez, and he is 5 1/2 years old. He is a Sprocker working gundog - he can't wait for winter to come round again :)

11032008430.jpg

Dsc01537.jpg

My best photo of him so far :) He jumped out the bracken just as I was taking a photo of the sun coming thro' the canopy. B)

Aw how handsome is Bramble - that was the name of my last dog, she was an English Pointer, mad as a brush..

Hope Bramble gets on with Nismo :drunk: recently all dogs just want to attack him and all he wants to do is play :boxing: He's just a baby, only 8 months and 5 1/2 stone :dummy::lol: Anybody want a hot fur blanket for their tent :lol: